Thursday, October 18, 2007

Just got a free black xbox 360 play & charge kit!!

UPS just dropped off my free black xbox 360 play & charge kit! I got it from another freebie site that I continually work on. You can get as many free prizes that you want from GamingLagoon! At this site all you have to do is fill out simple surveys to earn points. When you earn enough points for the prize you want just put in your request! That's it! No offers to do. I've also gotten a free 3-month xbox live gold membership and 1600 point xbox live card! This site really is awesome!! I love it. :)Here is a pic of my new charger.

Go to GamingLagoon to get your own free gaming gear!

Photobucket
(SCROLL DOWN TO LAST ENTRY TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET A FREE XBOX 360 ELITE... or simply go to 360elite4free!!)

No comments: